A-Series™ ATM Locks
The A-Series is the superior global solution for ATM access control. It combines state-of-the-art access control software with S&G’s lock technology to provide ATM manufacturers, banks and armored car companies with streamlined, simplified and high-security ATM management.
- One-time user codes and multiple authentications for access.
- Bolt position indicator that closes a circuit when the lock bolt is in either the locked or unlocked position.
- 400-event, time and date stamped audit trail managed by easy-to-use PC-based software.
- Three modes of operation (bank, service and bank + service) and up to 16 users in bank mode (one programmer code, two officer codes, four administrator codes and 10 user codes).
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed Type 1, VdS Class 2, CEN B, A2P B/E and RoHS compliant.
- A-Seal code generated automatically when lock is closed.
- Bolt position indicator monitors the locked or unlocked bolt position.
- Duress capability via optional duress module.
- Penalty lockout after five failed attempts.
- One-time code via phone dispatch or optional mobile app.
Three modes of operation:
- Bank Mode: No key required; up to 30 users; 99 min time delay; Dual and Single control access options.
- Service Mode: PIN, touch key and one-time-code required to open.
- Bank + Service Mode: Utilize both modes simultaneously.
- Fast, accurate USB download: 1,000 event, time- and date-stamped audit trail with multiple locks accessed through one device. Email audit trail without additional software.
- Traditional iButton download: 400 event, time- and date-stamped audit trail with one device per lock.
- Intuitive, multi-language software with optional custom translator.
- Simple navigation and user-friendly functionality independent of language or experience.
- Extra-large 30-character screen with icons, images and text.
- Interface includes indicator lights and audio feedback.
- UL Type 1
Have any question about our product?
Please contact us and get the best offer just for you!